Eyelashes are an integral part of women’s beauty. They enhance their attractive attributes and make them more beautiful. There are many cosmetics available in the market today to personalise eyelashes according to one’s own wish. But apart from applying such beauty products, it is also important to take proper care of your eyelashes to prevent eyelash loss in the future.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your eyelashes:
- Less use of mascara: Most of the women use mascara to enhance the beauty and looks of their eyelashes. But using mascara on regular basis can be harmful to your eyelashes. It should be used at seldom events and not regularly. Mascara gets trapped between the lashes, making it tougher to remove. Forced removal can cause the hair follicles of your eyelids to break. Prolonged retention of mascara into the eyelashes can make them weak and fall.
- Refrain from applying oily products on your eyelashes: There are many face beauty products like cleansers, moisturizers, etc. that are used by women. Most of these products contain oil, which is harmful to your eyelashes. Oil weakens the bond between your eyelashes and eyelids thereby causing the eyelashes to fall. You should also refrain from applying oil on your eyes. Eyelash serums are best products for eyelashes. You must buy Idol lash serum, one of the best eyelash growth enhancer serums from buyidollash.org.
- Use eyelash combs only: Sometimes eyelashes are required to be straightened or curled. Many women use their general purpose comb for this purpose. But it is not advisable at all. It can infect your eyelids and your eyelashes can become weak. Therefore you should have a comb, especially for your eyelashes.
- Don’t rub your eyes: Many people both women and men are into the habit of rubbing their eyes. This makes their eyelashes weak and causes them to fall. Moreover rubbing your eyes very often can weaken your eyelids and your eyelashes may shed prematurely.
- Stop playing with your eyelashes: Many women tend to rub, curl and stretch their eyelashes. This forced movement of eyelashes makes them weak. You can suffer from eyelash loss.